Wednesday 9 May 2018

Task #15 About the film Gattaca

I am Vincent. I am training to be a spacecraft pilot at Gattaca. I will be the first person to land on Titan. I shouldn't be here because I am not a genetically enhanced person but here I am. This is my story: I was diagnosed with a high risk of heart attack and my parents put me limitations. My brother was chosen genetically, and yet I am better than him. In this society, people who are born naturally, get the lowest jobs. There are exclusive Jobs for those that are genetically modified. I got to access to a exclusive job and be the first to travel to Titan thanks to my identity supplement. I will be able to change society again so that it is'nt divided between the modified and the unmodified persons.






No comments:

Post a Comment