Wednesday 13 December 2017

Task #6 My personal view of Christmas


  • What is it that you like about Christmas?
What I like about Christmas are the good vibes, knowing that people are happier at this time of year. The lights that decorate the center of the city and the Christmas sales.


  • What is it that you do not like about Christmas?
What I don't like about Christmas are the Christmas carols and Christmas sweets, I don't like very much and the worst of all are the references to the Christian religion.


  • Does Christmas make you feel anything special?
Not really, but it does make me feel a bit nostalgic. Know that year is ending and another new one is coming.


  • What would you take off Christmas to make it better?
The truth is that I would not change anything, simply the religious references, but I would not change anything.


  • What are you expecting your Christmas this year to be like?
The truth is that just like every year: boring. I don't expect anything from this Christmas, and less next to my family. I just hope to be with my friends.


  • Are you hoping to get something special as a Christmas present this year?
Honestly no. Since I was little I don't expect to get something special for Christmas.


  • If you don't like Christmas what would you say to those who like it very much?
I would not tell you anything, everyone has their own illusion. But I would tell you that it is only one more time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment