Tuesday 9 January 2018

Task #7 A letter to the 3 Kings (after the event)

Dear Three Kings: You must be back home by now wherever your home is. And you must be having a well-deserved rest after so much work. I hope these words don't get
to disturb your peace and quiet of the moment and I do hope there's still some of your powerful magic left because your good will I take for granted. I got
my present and am happy about them, but please, please, use your magic to make my whishes come true for the following:
1. For my family, please, bring money, health and happiness. I think those are the things that are missing in my family.
2. For my country, please, bring peace and stability, all countries should be able to have those things.
3. For the World, please, bring less racism for society and more respect for women.
4. For a person very special to me, please, bring first for all, health. Bring him happiness, security and affection. It's what I want most for that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment